How Kim gets the Job Done
- Post sign; high visibility, reflective
- Directional Arrows, help lead the way to your house when people might not know the neighborhood well.
Professional Photography and Virtual Tours
- I hire a real estate photographer and take pictures of your home as well as create a virtual tour to give prospective buyers a more in-depth look and feel for the home.
- In today’s market, presentation is extremely important, I will provide some tips for you to utilize or I can refer you to a professional stager from my personal database.
- Magazine quality booklet feature sheets. This showcases your home in high quality print. Giving your feature sheet a better chance of making it home with a buyer than the typical realtor MLS printed feature sheet.
My website is optimized for viewing on a desktop, phone or tablet
-85% of all real estate searches start online. Your home needs to catch their attention, your, MLS listing will be sent out to every realtor and their clients when your home hits the market and matches any of their search criteria
- International exposure on thousands of websites via RE/MAX worldwide
- Open houses can make the home more accessible to potential buyers
- Office realtor tour; where local agents tour the latest listings to preview them for their perspective buyers
- When you sell your home with a RE/MAX agent, you’re receiving the benefit of billions of dollars of advertising that makes RE/MAX the real estate leader that it is today- Top Market Share in Langley, selling more homes than any other brokerage